- Live chat and in-depth counselling with representatives from UK universities
- Q&A messaging with UK institutions
- Seminars to help you prepare to make the most of studying in the UK including application support, subject-specific information sessions, employability and careers advice and talks from UK alumni.
- Information sessions on application processes, UK visas and other useful pre-departure information.
- Information on amazing scholarship opportunities from participating institutions
*Special note to students under 18:
At the British Council we take the safety, well-being and protection of children very seriously in all our activities. Our partner institutions comply with the British Council Code of Conduct and Child Protection policies.
We require all students under the age of 18 to be accompanied by a parent/guardian during the individual online meetings with education institutions when using the British Council virtual and online platforms provided.